Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK team list???

Has anybody got a complete or nearly complete list of the teams in the UK? Having just formed a team we are looking for a name, we have a short list but I am sure that a few of the names would have been used already. (one was used in the US last year for sure). I know that the ukpsf site has a list of team names but this seems a bit slim with many that I have heard about missing.
Can any body help me?:confused:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Simple answer is there isn't one.

BUt all you have to do is look around the threads showing results from tourneys and you'll catch a lot of the currently used ones.

Or just ask "which is these are used?" and we'll help you out

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Sorry TL I moved your thread because it didn't belong in that forum! I know for a fact that there is a website that has a list that everyone on here put their team name on. Send Chip and e-mail maybe he remembers cause he added Corrosion to that list. Maybe Jamie (FAMINE) from Apoc remembers or Pesti from Apoc might remember as well!

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
hat TL which skirmish site do you work at, also if you support pompy i assume that you are in the area, portsmouth uni have a team. check our guestbook and links as we have quite a big list of teams

Ah I live In Great Yarmouth and work at Foxwood Skirmish In Norfolk. I have a P.F.C. Avatar as that was where I was born and bred (up until the age of 11 anyhow) and I believe in supporting your home team. Makes for some interesting confrontations wearing the pompey colours In carrot cruncher Canary country, but who cares they are almost as bad as the Scummers (can't bring myself to say the proper name 'So@%h@*#on') I suppose that this makes me the most eastily pompey fan in the UK, as long as the one who lived in Lowestoft hasn't returned .