Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Round 3 - Combat Zone Lincoln

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
This is gay, if his team want to play div 4 then they should be able to, after all they are paying the same as everyone else.

However the reasoning for wanting to is also gay, if you won div 4 then you do not belong there, you belong higher. To say that you do is like saying Sheffield Utd belong in div 3 because they won it once.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
were lucky we only live bout a hours drive away so its not that bad for us, come summer thou gonna be camping so prob wont sleep unless its throu to much alcohol :D

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
the reason i wanna stay div 4 for the time being is to build on our base skills and grow as a team against teams which equal us. it wasnt an easy 1st place last month. we had to fight for it. ultimatly it aint my decision. i aint wendy nor the rhino captain. just pissed we dont have a say in where we play.

does this mean ur moving up also zipa? surely ur guyz winning KOTH last month u aughto b goin up also (not im tryin to drop u in it) but with ur paint sponsorship and all u r in a good position to move up.

i aint fussed bout where i play as long as a play. winnin aint everything. everyone taking a pop at me cause i wanna play div D. i aint long been playin paintball. cant shoot left handed , cant snap shoot, dont even know team calls. i kill very few and dive like a d!ck. i know the only way to improve is to play harder teams but i would like to build on base skills before goin up against harder teams.

Div C or D its all good. see u sunday for some excellent pball action.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i think it might be the fact that you need to get up earlier than usual (well it IS for me, anyway), then you start worrying you WONT get up on time, which, in turn, keeps you awake, and makes you restless... so yeah, i agree! :D

PLUS the clocks change on Sunday, so we get an hour's less sleep than the small amount we'd usually get!!
i dont sleep at all for like 24hrs before a tourny
sleep in car on way home.
i just sit up watching paintball dvds :S

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
the reason i wanna stay div 4 for the time being is to build on our base skills and grow as a team against teams which equal us.
Build team skills at trainning.:) Kick @ss at tourneys;)

Play against the better and try to be better:)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
UK Preds

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........Looks like the UK Preds of old will be playing round 4 at Uttoxeter including the Main Man Mr Syd Spittle!!!!!!!!!!!