Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Round Two - Divisions

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Hello all you beautiful people.......

I have decided to keep the bps at 15 because alot of ballers are struggling with their settings......it will be compulsory however to have your gun set at 12 bps from the first event in April.....no excuses if in doubt buy a revvie that will sort you out.....

This will be the last event at Lincoln as Jules has other plans for this piece of land and i wish him huge success on any venture he undertakes and thank him for allowing us to use his venue for such a long period.

We are off to Ancaster wef from 9th March the first UKM Lite event.....Sparkie has reserved two bowling lanes on the Saturday night for anyone wanting to come down and have abit of fun.....Also we will all be able to camp again weather permitting...

UK Masters - Unlimited - Semi 15bps

Division One

Disruption

DV8

Shogun

Spank

Nuneaton Warlords

Team Halo

Wildcats

The Reapers

Bulldogs

Dyehard

Division Two

The Firm

Smokin Aces Elite

Wolf City Union

Wolf City Red

Kitsune

SC Fusion

Rebellion

Elsham Eagles

Vudoo

Young Gunz

Division Three

Phoenix 5

Team Egg

DOA

Nuneaton Warlords Young Guns

Rebellion Black

Destiny Outlaws

Mad Monks

Team Addiction

Nemeses

F.e Kidz

Destiny Xtreme

UK Underdogs

Division Four

Destiny Lions

Lock n Load Kidz

Wildfire

Smokin Aces

Alpha One

Unreal SOF

NSPA

Hot Shots

The Guild

Hostile Intentions

Sorry their up late....you all have until 10am in the morning to contact me if you want to change division....you can call me tonight i'm only doing french revision.....

See you all soon and the weather forecast is good..

:):):)

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
really looking forward to this, havnt played in months and months, if i got this right point gun shoot and normally hit yourself ;)

Even my sister is playing ha ha should be amusing (any div 4 teams wannt let me and my sis b/f jump in for a game against alpha would be much appreciated :D:D:D)

J