Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 7 Man - 10th June - Combat Zone Lincoln

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
I am so sorry for posting so late......

back to Lincoln for the rest of the UKM 7 man season then onto Ancaster for the highlight our two day event..whoopee...do people really still say that...

HPac will be there supplying good clean air fills to 4500psi....a reminder that STAKO bottles will be classed as illegal equipment until the issue with the defective bottles is resolved, tests have been done and we are currently awaiting some kind of recall/statement.

Dave and Kath will provide good healthy food ooohh and slush puppies too.

Lips will be there selling all their wonderful wares and Draxxus paint... Warped Paintball will also have Tomahawk paint available and BattleZone will have a trade stand and Proto paint too.

One Millennium sized fields, ramping with pact timer to check everyone is using the Millennium One setting...be warned...

Teams booked in so far:

Northern Heroes - confirmed

Wolf City Union - confirmed

Evil Saints Evolved - confirmed

Team Halo - confirmed

Notorious Kids - confirmed

Aftermath - confirmed

F.e - confirmed

Shazam - confirmed

Elsham Eagles - confirmed

Destiny - confirmed

Militant Order - confirmed

Hurricanes - confirmed

Camping is free.....

I look forward to seeing you all there......it's going to be good...and the sun will be shining on the Angels.

:) :) :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Gurkha i will always want you my sweet....i'll put you down.

:) :) :)
Is he ill, Poor Chap
What is it Rabies, Distemper
Obviously the drugs did not work
Such a shame. :p

we already promoted one of your teams payment or trophy is required this time he he he

... of course i will just let me know who i'll be playing with and what not
Promoted?:confused:
You dreaming again ;) Lets see if you are as good as you claim in the 7 man :D then