Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM Lite - Round One - Results

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Thank you firstly to the man that sorts the weather for keeping it cool for Sunday.....with really high winds on the Saturday it took us ages to setup the event...the new netting installed by Sparkie hardly moved at all which was our biggest worry.

An awesome venue that does genuinely put Lincoln to shame...no mud, safe chrono area, flat fields with netting to 5 metres and full Millennium fields to play with.

Thank you to all the teams and individuals for their feedback that will just make the Masters better than ever.

In answer to the people who think their are too many Masters events.....if the teams keep filling my events then i will keep hosting them....thanks to the teams for a their continued support if things werent right they wouldnt come.

Anyway enough ranting......

Division One

Bulldogs - 12 game points (9 match points)

DV8 - 9 (4)

Lincoln Hurricanes - 6 (4)

Shogun - 3 (0)

Destiny NrG - 0 (-13)

Division Two

PBA Dogs - 12 (6)

Northern Xposure - 9 (5)

Pride - 9 (4)

Wolf City Union - 3 (1)

Smokin Aces - 3 (-4)

Wildcats - 0 (-12)

I seen some excellent balling at the weekend and Dan Randon had taken over 215 pictures in the first two hours. Thanks to the Bulldogs and Lincoln Hurricane for their help putting the fields down....it was good to see you wanting to knock heads some more...

See you all on the 20th April for Round Two.

:):):)