Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
It was a good day today, apart from the slippy stuff .....that I slipped on.....and killed my gun......in the first game....... grrr :mad: :rolleyes:

I want to say a big thanks to Jon and Chris from Lips for fixing 2 of the gun's i killed today, and a very big thanks to Dan Randon for lending me his gun all day , Cheers buddy :cool:
oh and Wendy and the marshals....... sure they had a little to do with it :rolleyes:

field 2 ftw :D:D

Field 2?? Deffinatly

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
i heard it was a tough division they done well was noel playing hes selling me a marker he said he was going to bring it down to put some paint through it over the chrono

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
:DTopchef

We had been playin brilliant ALL DAY, won the 1st 3 games, lost the next, won the next 2, then lost the last 3.
61 points covering 3rd to 6th place.
A very close competition today.
It was the Bulldogs 1st outing as out new Tournament team, we played well, enjoyed the day, but made stupid mistakes later on , in the day.
The Ego 8's rocked all day long too

Roll on Ancaster !!

Thanks to Wendy and her Angels :cool:

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i heard it was a tough division they done well was noel playing hes selling me a marker he said he was going to bring it down to put some paint through it over the chrono
was there, whether he put it over the chrono, not sure. didnt go to bed last night, from work to lincoln. so most of the day is/was blurred/merged.

pm him, toecutter.

thanks to wendy, and all the organisers, thanks to lips for the paint, and thanks to eclipse for the ego's. as weeble said, the 08 rocks, mine didnt miss a beat all day, which is more than i can say for me;)

where was tommy

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
:DTopchef

It was the Bulldogs 1st outing as out new Tournament team, we played well, enjoyed the day, but made stupid mistakes later on , in the day.

Roll on Ancaster !!

Thanks to Wendy and her Angels :cool:
Not a bad result in such a demanding division with some top competition.
For a first crack with a new team its an awesome start.
Well played lads, you know your gonna get even better.

Heres to shooting ya'll up next sunday at unreal;):D

-ChEf