Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM Today

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Thats a big bold statement....... An if you are the tall player with the method shirt on you may find you did lose on field one.....

I'll invite you any day my friend to stick a ref shirt on an come stand by the side of me an see if you can hack it.... You may even get to come ref the World Cup finals in the sunny USA......

An my name is Gilly come for a chat anytime.......:D
Oh Christ Mikey looked what you have done now, Gilly's got an account and he will always be harping on about something.
Wonder if I can get Pete to ban him.

Russ;)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Thats a big bold statement....... An if you are the tall player with the method shirt on you may find you did lose on field one.....

I'll invite you any day my friend to stick a ref shirt on an come stand by the side of me an see if you can hack it.... You may even get to come ref the World Cup finals in the sunny USA......

An my name is Gilly come for a chat anytime.......:D

Im sure we played that field more than once winning and losing on it, but either way im not complaining due to us losing or winning.

Yeah i was the one wearing the method top

Its not that much of a bold statement to make as it was back up by the majority of people who played there, even when asking wendy how the fields were running i think field one were recieving most of the complaints.

I have never marshalled at a tourney as such nor to i ever want to, im not saying your job is the easiest in the world as this isnt aimed directly at you personally either, im not sure if this does happen but as said earlier regarding new refs wouldnt it be an idea for new refs to start reffing KOTH and work there way up as players do?

If there were any reason for me going to the world cup, reffing would be the last thing on my mind.

Knowing your name means nout to me mate and i dont mean that in a bad way but most people will tell you im the worst with names, i have no problem backing up anything i say on here in person as a few have found out, so i'll happily have a chat with you.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
then why were we discussing with you afterwards for 15mins about decisions made in our final game?
If you look at what I said, I said "in-game" decisions, what you was complaining about was you had signed for a draw when in fact they had won fairly, there last player was judged to have been eliminated until another ref had said it was rub and he had seen it.
That did not happen immediately at the end of the game because he had to inflate the bunkers before the start of the next one.
I was there when the Smart as a carrot guys went to Wendy and I volunteered to go and sort it out.
The call was wrong, they won and you lost, and you agreed with that but you was more concerned about the fact you had signed the sheet so it should not change, well friend thats bollocks and unfair - if a mistake has happened and it can be put right, it should.
You (or one of your team mates) threatening a ref because it got changed
was the part of this that is wrong.

Russ

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
If you look at what I said, I said "in-game" decisions, what you was complaining about was you had signed for a draw when in fact they had won fairly, there last player was judged to have been eliminated until another ref had said it was rub and he had seen it.
That did not happen immediately at the end of the game because he had to inflate the bunkers before the start of the next one.
I was there when the Smart as a carrot guys went to Wendy and I volunteered to go and sort it out.
The call was wrong, they won and you lost, and you agreed with that but you was more concerned about the fact you had signed the sheet so it should not change, well friend thats bollocks and unfair - if a mistake has happened and it can be put right, it should.
You (or one of your team mates) threatening a ref because it got changed
was the part of this that is wrong.

Russ

Well russ why bother signing them at all then?

i mean that as just a general question not directly related to the above incident as i have no clue about it

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
id like to thank all the players for not being tw@ts and showing good sportsmanship :D
Wendy and the angels (obviously) for holding yet another great event
also all the marshalls but especially the field 2 marshalls who looked after me on my first time reffing.
Would like some honest feedback as to what you thought of my reffing, was in the far left corner (if you are looking in from the entrance).

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
id like to thank all the players for not being tw@ts and showing good sportsmanship :D
Wendy and the angels (obviously) for holding yet another great event
also all the marshalls but especially the field 2 marshalls who looked after me on my first time reffing.
Would like some feedback as to what you thought of my reffing, was in the far left corner (if you are looking in from the entrance).
as long as you werent near right corner :p he made "the list" :p

achilles

Stealth Paintballs!
Aug 16, 2005
Bedfordshire
Visit site
yeah awesome tournie, came second in div 2 (NXL army)
Never played this tournie before but thought it was the most enjoyable tournie around! so defenatley will be there next month!