Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ultralight Frame for 2010 SLG

rjkoneill

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2010
Stoke on Trent
is there an ultralight frame for the 2010 slg?

i know the PMR supports the lighter grip

is there any concisive upgrade list for the 2010 slg?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
There is a proto slg ul marker, but as far as i know you cant buy the ul grip on its own.

As for upgrades, clamping feedneck, oops, trigger and barrel would be my choices.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
What SLG 2010 ?

They did have SLG Ultralight which wasn't really the 09.
And a SLG09 without the Ultralight.

Hi guys,

Just to confirm, there isn't an upgrade UL frame for the SLG. Upgrades i would look at is a clamp lock collar, UL on/off airport and a new barrel (even though the stock 1pc shoots pretty nice). The trigger is a UL version from stock and the Board has everything you should need.

Hope that helps,

Tommy

blubludd

Screech Fan
Apr 27, 2009
Hull
There is a proto slg ul marker, but as far as i know you cant buy the ul grip on its own.

As for upgrades, clamping feedneck, oops, trigger and barrel would be my choices.
Any advice / sites or does anyone know where to get upgrade triggers from? Got an SLG 09 with the other up's mentioned barring trigger.

Cheers

Stef

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Any advice / sites or does anyone know where to get upgrade triggers from? Got an SLG 09 with the other up's mentioned barring trigger.

Cheers

Stef
See Tommy's post above
:)
The only SLG that NEEDED a trigger upgrade was the 08, which came with a horrible plastic flexable thing. The UL, 09 and upwards all have the UL trigger, which is the same as the triggers on every other Dye and Proto gun.

So unless the trigger is bothering you, save the money for playing.

blubludd

Screech Fan
Apr 27, 2009
Hull
See Tommy's post above
:)
The only SLG that NEEDED a trigger upgrade was the 08, which came with a horrible plastic flexable thing. The UL, 09 and upwards all have the UL trigger, which is the same as the triggers on every other Dye and Proto gun.

So unless the trigger is bothering you, save the money for playing.
Good enough for me - thanks for the response :)

Regards

Stef