Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unexpected Player vacancy

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Due to unforseen circumstances WarLords have a vacant position for a back/mid player,if you feel you would like to join a team that plays fair and with a sporting attitude about it and have fun at the same time then pm or email me. We are not looking for for any wipers, cheats, prima donna's or people who must win at "all costs".
The team is based in and around Nuneaton primarily, so if you want a local team then contact me for futher info.
Please no time wasters otherwise the The Hounds of Hell will be forever on your backs

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by undertaker
Due to unforseen circumstances ...
lol, anyone thinking the same as me? ... look at posters name!
If you join, you'd better play well my friends...:D

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Good team to play for and against. I know one of the guys onthe team and we enjoyed playing against you guys last year. Good luck. If you need a guest for any dates, don't hesitate to contact me. I know a few lads who may want to guest.

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Warlords vacancy

OK guys Paul is doin ok but will probably not be playing untill at least March, he has three pins and a rod inserted in his lower leg and the scars are healing nicely. He will be starting physio on his leg within the next week and only time will tell.
We are looking for a guest player to play at Skirmish on the 18th (where paul could make an appearance, probably just after the sympathy vote), and also a player to strengthen the squad for the rest of the year.
Intended tourneys are full series of CPL 7's possibly one or two others for good measure and then play @ Campaign to finish the summer, any takers??.
P.S. there are rumours of his shirt carrying a new tag (Crash test dummy) but it is yet to be confirmed.
Come on you know you want to play

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Player wanted

Bump
There could be a star turn guesting sunday who knows, You could then take his exclusive place
come on you know you want it.