Birmingham,
Brunel,
Coventry,
Imperial,
Portsmouth,
Southampton,
Surrey &
Warwick.

I would like to thank the events sponsors. National Paintball Fields (the site the event is being held at.) have provided 15 JT Proflex masks for the winning team and Just paintball are providing retail-vouchers for 1st, 2nd & 3rd.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
I'll have to get something sorted at my uni. I would have thought there'd be a paintball club of some sort, but none at all.
If a regular thing could be made of this (every couple of months or so) i'd definitely be able to get enough people interested.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
It would be good if you could get a club going at nottingham, you have got a skirmish site right down the road, so that should keep transport costs down. Plus if you were to run regular trips to them you should be able to get a decent discount. And they have sup'air/hyperball fields so you could get a tourney team going and have a good local training ground.

Hell, if you don't start a club i'm going to come down there and get one going myself! :D

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
just thought that i would announce that i am currently in the process of founding a paintball society at essex, been talking to steve about it and its all coming along nicely

we should be entering the super air tournament when it takes off, thought it should be posted just incase there are any other ballers in the univerisity that use these forums

long shot way to gain members but worth a try anyway,anyone whos interested just drop me a pm or email at craigpil@hotmail.com

seems to be a good year for uni paintball development though