Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal 29/04/07

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
hia rebel

i know general jim and myself will be more than happy to join you / lead some charges at those blue players! :)

it will be nice to have some back up and give me a chance to use my bayonet at last ;)

lets show those blues whos got real guts and who just sits behind a bunker walking their fingers at 20 pbs :D :p

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
i would be suprised if chris will change the format

the idea is to give the woodsballers games in the trees and the 'tourny' playes fun on the supair and castle (and rubber map)

but as we had time left over i think the rubber and trenches were fantastic last time

i love those trenches and the comamd post :)

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
having spoken to chris about the bank holiday extravagansa

the punters were having a 2 for 1 deal. come for a punter day and bring a mate for free

awsome

chris then wanted to offer owners a change to play over the weekend (and get away from the family and kids)

but so few people booked or rang it simply wasnt worth doing anything special for :(

a good idea but families got priority i guess

anyway domination next month and i think the unreal crew have been working hard again at some special improvements.... ive had a sneek peak 2 weeks ago and i love what they have done in and around the village and bridge :cool:

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
having spoken to chris about the bank holiday extravagansa

the punters were having a 2 for 1 deal. come for a punter day and bring a mate for free

awsome

chris then wanted to offer owners a change to play over the weekend (and get away from the family and kids)

but so few people booked or rang it simply wasnt worth doing anything special for :(

a good idea but families got priority i guess

anyway domination next month and i think the unreal crew have been working hard again at some special improvements.... ive had a sneek peak 2 weeks ago and i love what they have done in and around the village and bridge :cool:

so is domination on the 29th april?

Btw im the kid with the avalanche red and grey toruny top and olive proto 06's plus rippin the gunmetal with mantis green 06 ego ;)