The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal 3rd Anniversary Big Bash 27th April 2008

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
bloody hell nobby - long time no see :(

good to see you back playing, i wont be there tomorrow though, as i'm stuck at work.

hope you guys have fun, and gets some good pictures.
Just had to much on my plate mate, the wife left me and the kids, so I've been very occupied latley. Saturday night is the night I let off steam with my mates. The rest of the time it's work and house work....LOL:D

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
yo Nobby, well nice to hear from you again, not seen you down at Unreal for aaaages, I sometimes look at your angel Ir3 mod videos and stuff

Hope you and your kids are alright! and I'll see ya tomorrow dude

:D

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Brill Day Out!!!

Well where do I start!!!

The whole place has been revamped:p

There is a new complex with new buildings, new paintball Quartermass store, new kitchen, new gun work shop, clean and yes I do mean clean, proper his and hers toilets, and a new crono and target range....But above all that bloody hog roast...MMMMMMMM!!!!!:p...It's worth going if it's just for that for dinner;)

The first game game was different from older Dom days, with the village assault and hanging the poor sod on the jib, followed by attacking the comand post....COOL game:)

Thanks to Chris, Fish, Paul, catering and all the marshalls for a well organised days play...Well done!!!... and good luck in making the site into one of the countrys top premier sites:p.....

Nobby...Spike

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
only a little moan could we have a first game start time say 10am instead of people wanderin at all-times, just a bit of a wait until the first game,sorry!