The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal Walk-on

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
nice

Went to the shop to get my air filled and buy some paint and had a look at a pmr, look nice and felt nice, you can barely tell the gripframe is plastic the only downside is the trigger is a bit clonky and uncomfy.

Funny you should say that about the trigger, coz i said the same to some lads in the US yesterday, the grip is very snug and is very light and probably good for fast snap shots, but the trigger feels, well kind of stiff and girly.

I think removing the trigger and polishing the ends of the pivots with some brass polish would solve the sluggish movement.

My lad has got the same barrel on his Cocker. Good grouping, and not to heavy.:eek:

With the Ion bellow on the stand they do look very similar, but players say it's a total different story to use, but theres a lot of difference between the PMR and the PM6/PM7's

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
Funny you should say that about the trigger, coz i said the same to some lads in the US yesterday, the grip is very snug and is very light and probably good for fast snap shots, but the trigger feels, well kind of stiff and girly.

I think removing the trigger and polishing the ends of the pivots with some brass polish would solve the sluggish movement.

My lad has got the same barrel on his Cocker. Good grouping, and not to heavy.:eek:

With the Ion bellow on the stand they do look very similar, but players say it's a total different story to use, but theres a lot of difference between the PMR and the PM6/PM7's
yeah but i'm sure you could adjust the trigger with allen keys, so you could tune it to your liking.