Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unreal... Who's coming?

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
Might just go in woods this time, as i like the netting. Plus will be with some of my rental mates so they'll be in the woods lol

Sup air was good but just too far away from the blues.

But good think about domination is you can chnage from castle to woods whenever you like :D

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Might just go in woods this time, as i like the netting. Plus will be with some of my rental mates so they'll be in the woods lol

Sup air was good but just too far away from the blues.

But good think about domination is you can chnage from castle to woods whenever you like :D
Though you do risk getting shot as you leave the castle :D

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
I think that the Castle, woods, village and sup air gives the whole games a good variation to individual players preference. I like the woods and my lad likes the sup air. Two types of play, same day same time.

Personally I think the village is the hardest playing area, as both sides can be in at the same time and either control the whole area or be very close to each other. The castle on the other hand is nearly always one or the other! First in best dressed, and keeping the other side at bay. If everyone rushed the castle at the same time, obviously players would get shot but so would the other side resulting in a change control.