Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unusual Reg Fitted to my Geo3

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Yes most paintballer want to be different. Get anno re-done swap parts or just change them. Or mod there marker. Standard just doesn't cut it:)

TurkishSmurf

epic hero!!
Jun 21, 2012
Southwark, South East london
couldnt see it on bz or justpaintball, maybe im blind lol

looks super nice though, I have a mixed geo 2.1 which is pink and black with a silver tip but defo thinking of upgrading to the geo 3 but needs to be a nice colour, dont fancy getting re annodized lol

thanks

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
couldnt see it on bz or justpaintball, maybe im blind lol

looks super nice though, I have a mixed geo 2.1 which is pink and black with a silver tip but defo thinking of upgrading to the geo 3 but needs to be a nice colour, dont fancy getting re annodized lol

thanks
It's from the original set of colour ways when the Geo3 was released. When the LV1 was released, the Geo adopted the same colour ways as it. So that's why you won't find it online now, I can see how you'd think it was a part swap/custom job.

Go for Midnight. ;) It's the greatest colour scheme around.

TurkishSmurf

epic hero!!
Jun 21, 2012
Southwark, South East london
lol... i really want to wait for the next geo release if that's what they do, no point me getting a geo 3 now as in 6 months im sure a geo 4 or something will be releases making it dated, plus it still adopted the ego 11 POPs ASA, GRIPs, SL3 reg and i think that with all the new specs the LV1 has that they must invest in the GEO now and update it.

i tend to think they will have the new shape POPs which LV1 has, would be interesting to see the Efficiency go up as well as maybe a Shaft 5 if thats possible haha

defo gonna hold out and get the next geo, absolutely love them

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
I really can't see any difference between any of the regs pictured. Maybe it's the picture quality though. :/