Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*Updated* Funding 2013 Sale

May 26, 2011
So, that's the second assumption then?

I direct you to rule 5 that I stated right at the beginning of this post.

5) Prices aren't fixed unless stated otherwise, but inappropriate offers will incur inappropriate responses.
Just to educate, I've seen your also very low offer on the nexus DM12. This is known as low-balling and is generally considered very poor form, irrespective of whether the seller accepts or not.

Reactions: matt wood

STU newcastle lockdown

Newcastle lockdown soulja
Jan 19, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Ok here we go. If I wish to offer money for something I wish to buy if it be a lower amount then stated then that is my choice. now weather it be low or not is also my choice if the seller excepts then excellent for me, if it is frowned upon or my offer rejected in a NICE manner hey ho life goes on I'm not to fussed. I like things abit cheaper doesn't everyone. but back to your RULE 5 prices aren't fixed meaning offer me a price (this is what I thought it meant am I right or wrong help me out but please leave ya sarcastic crap to 1 side this time) I personally don't believe that this offer wasn't inappropriate as you see the geo 2 heading out on this forum all the time for 350 maybe abit more so me offering 320 for this seems pretty reasonable.

So I will bow out now, say nothing and hope you can sell your over priced marker

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Ok here we go. If I wish to offer money for something I wish to buy if it be a lower amount then stated then that is my choice. now weather it be low or not is also my choice if the seller excepts then excellent for me, if it is frowned upon or my offer rejected in a NICE manner hey ho life goes on I'm not to fussed. I like things abit cheaper doesn't everyone. but back to your RULE 5 prices aren't fixed meaning offer me a price (this is what I thought it meant am I right or wrong help me out but please leave ya sarcastic crap to 1 side this time) I personally don't believe that this offer wasn't inappropriate as you see the geo 2 heading out on this forum all the time for 350 maybe abit more so me offering 320 for this seems pretty reasonable.

So I will bow out now, say nothing and hope you can sell your over priced marker
To be honest... its not overpriced, you just posted a low offer