Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

upgrade or not

JamesPBdale

Dec 11, 2014
Hi I have a mini ATM and thinking about upgrading to the new etek 5 but not sure as I'm only just getting back into paintball and I was not a fan of the mini but not sure if its worth the money to upgrade.

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
I say wait and see how many time you play in the next 3 months and see how you feel about it then. If you are thinking of going only once a month I say stick with what you got at the moment. Us the extra cash to get down to the filed more hope this helps. And welcome to the site:sneaky:

Reactions: Canon Fodder

JamesPBdale

Dec 11, 2014
I say wait and see how many time you play in the next 3 months and see how you feel about it then. If you are thinking of going only once a month I say stick with what you got at the moment. Us the extra cash to get down to the filed more hope this helps. And welcome to the site:sneaky:
Cheers Buddie I think I will just wait it out ☺

Reactions: kway44

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Or instead of upgrading to a new etek5 you could upgrade to a 2nd hand etek4 or ego9/10 etc and still have some money left over in your pocket to play a couple more times if you felt you did want a change and are playing regularly :)