Urgent - Attention of Tony@Maxem

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Attention of rob & steven

Originally posted by Tony@maxem
Rob .... unless I know you didn't recieve the cheque how do I know ???? at least have the descendancy to call me and let me know... John did from RDX and it is then I found out that there is a dispute with the Liverpool post office as 200 people have been suspended and so there is a back log of mail as John from RDX knows .......

Instead of placing silly forum replys on here to blacken peoples names...................

Steven .... Do you not check with John ?? he as the info already.

Tony
Hang on a minute. I'm not trying to blacken anyones name.
Firstly , I sent you an e-mail asking you if there was a problem , and could you sort it out.

So I WAS letting you know!!

And secondly , the only reason I put a message on here , was because Steven09 had asked if their cheque had cleared. So I asked if they'd had theres. I did send John an e-mail to ask him first , but I did n't get a reply. I don't think that was too unreasonable!! Do you?

So please , dont try and make me look bad either.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
FAO Tony

Originally posted by Tony@maxem 29/08/2002
Your monies have been sent to you both...
Originally posted by Tony@maxem 05/09/2002
Rob .... unless I know you didn't recieve the cheque how do I know ???? at least have the descendancy to call me and let me know... John did from RDX and it is then I found out that there is a dispute with the Liverpool post office as 200 people have been suspended and so there is a back log of mail as John from RDX knows .......

Instead of placing silly forum replys on here to blacken peoples names...................

Steven .... Do you not check with John ?? he as the info already.

Tony
Originally posted by JohnA 05/09/2002
Spoke to Tony on Wednesday and he said that I will get it very soon and was going to send it recorded delivery.

Hopefully get it tomorrow.

cheers John
Originally posted by twinkle toes 10/09/2002
Hi mate , if you read this first ,
can you check your e-mail.

Thanks , Rob.;).
16/09/2002. - Still no reply. Still no cheque ( £400+ ).
Come on Tony. You've got more mail today. Please do something about it.

17/09/2002. - Still no reply. Still no cheque. You have mail.

18/09/2002. - Still no reply. Still no cheque. You have mail.

19/09/2002. - Still no reply. Still no cheque. Team Maxem Folded.
Has Maxem Pro Paintball ( the company ) folded too???

23/09/2002. - Still no reply. Still no cheque.

JohnA

Dec 6, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
Tony,

all we want is a phone call to explain when we might get out money. I have left you tons of messages but no call back.

we are posting here again because it was the only way that you contacted us last time.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please CONTACT US....

If there is a problem then just let us know.

hope to hear from you today.

Thanks John

RDX

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Guys,

After talking to tony, after the Campaign cup he told me he had a few personal problems. I don't know when or if he will be back on the scene, as team Maxem have pretty much folded after the cup. Myself, Florida, Martin, Dunny, Stig & Marky H have all left the only thing I can suggest is to keep trying to get hold of him. I will pass on all of the messages on this board as I always do, sorry I cant be of more help than this

regards

Kitch

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
OK Then

Does anyone out there know how that stands us ( Tremmor ) and RDX and others ( apparently )? Tony , owes us £400 for shirts that we ordered back in January , we paid for them before June , but they were never made.
I've been trying to get the money back for over six weeks now. Before that , trying to get the shirts done. Only had the Famous "checks in the post!!" reply. I know John from RDX has had a similar time , trying to get £200 ish from him , and there is another team ( cant remember who it is ) in the same boat.
Can we get anything back? Has the company folded too? Will Tony have to pay the money back?
I know this all sounds a bit mercenary ( if the mans got problems ) , but Tremmor cant afford to loose £400. That was going to be new playing jerseys.
Any help and advice will be greatly recieved.
:rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :( :mad: :confused: :( :mad:

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
As far as I am aware Tony is still trading, the team and his business have always been completely seperate as far as that goes. If you want to have a chat about things then you can e mail me direct perhaps you have incorrect contact info, at kitch34@hotmail.com, if i can do anything then i will :)