Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V Force Grill any good?

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
VForce single pane lenses are really good, I've ran them in Profilers and Grills for years. Only this last winter when I played in the very cold did I get fogging and as I needed to replace it anyway I decided to invest in dual pane thermal.

The great thing about the single pane lenses is that they are far more durable and easy to clean that the duals, you can simply whip them out and run both sides under a tap which if you did that with a thermal you'd wreck it..

shaunyo

Aug 20, 2014
Tamworth
Thanks for everyone's replies. I'm definitely gonna give the Grills a go, I suppose I can can always switch to the thermal lenses if I don't get on with the single pane lens.

Hayden B

May 19, 2014
The single pane lenses in V-Force goggles definitely work wonders. But stepping up to a thermal lense is a possibility if you do run into issues.

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Would anyone recommend the HDR lens with the V-Force Grill - im looking at getting the V-Force Grill as my first mask but wasnt sure which type of lens to get, at first i was looking at thermal but then i seen they have the HDR also (will mainly be playing woodsball).

rupo2

Sep 9, 2014
I got the grill with the free thermal deal for 89 in the UK. Love it and suits a longer face such as mine compared to something like the i4.