Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V3 Vapor, Clone VX, Geo+, Ego8

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

V3 Vapor £235

It was used once by me. This is Chabuddy Gs Vapor. As he mentioned only 3 backs, extra trigger, printed out manual and hard case. Works great. I do have to tell you that the threading on the gun/barrel is poor, so sometimes its quite a pain in the ass to put on a different back - but hey you at least know this now as I didn't when I bought it (I'm still a bit mad at him for not telling me this before). More pictures will be posted at the end of the weekend.

Clone VX £235

Well used but still in great shape and works flawlessly. Has a new feedneck fitted.

Geo+ £235

Like new, not used much, has new board fitted as previous one had dimmed display

Ego8 £190 - SOLD
Few marks on reg but not used much, it was back up from the beginning.

All prices include shipping and I am also open to trades (1-4-1, 2-4-1, 3-4-1, 4-4-1 can also chuck in a few pounds to sweeten the deal)!

EDIT: Also open to offers

Last edited:

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
Smart my arse! Errm I may be blind. But should there be pictures of the V3 in the dropbox? I can see a silver Angel though?
You're not blind... well on the other hand you might be as I mentioned in the description below that Vapor pics come at the end of the weekend :D

Yes there is a silver Angel too, but it's not for sale just because nobody would buy it :)