Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed colours

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys,

I'm looking to pick up a creed v2. First, can some clarify for me the difference (if any) between a creed v2 and a creed arv?

Secondly, where do all these crazy paint jobs come from? I've seen a few creeds posted up, all with paintwork that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I recognise a few from the vanguard website - but where do people get the more custom stuff done.

Finally, if anyone is selling one in dust black or gun metal give me a shout.

Cheers

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi guys,

I'm looking to pick up a creed v2. First, can some clarify for me the difference (if any) between a creed v2 and a creed arv?

Secondly, where do all these crazy paint jobs come from? I've seen a few creeds posted up, all with paintwork that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I recognise a few from the vanguard website - but where do people get the more custom stuff done.

Finally, if anyone is selling one in dust black or gun metal give me a shout.

Cheers

There is no difference between V2 and ARV, they are the same thing.

As for colour ways, some are team edition, some are ltd versions and some are just swapped out parts made to look that way.

If you were to find a gun metal colour creed i would avoid it as it would be a V1 and parts are not made for that marker anymore......and they leaked!

Let me know if you need help in anything Creed.:)