Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vanguard creed leak

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Its the jungle splash mainly, but the fore grip trigger section, and the small part for the barrel is ghost warrior, I got it of from someone about an hour away from me.
I would rather fix the problem my self, than send it to vanguard, because postage ect. but if all fails i'll send it.
I do have a spares kit, i have the o-ring as well, also a spare solenoid, but i don't know how to get to o-ring 15x2.
I am willing to try what you are saying to try with the grip frame,
do i have to take the whole grip frame off?
thank you very much :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I Remember this gun comming in, it was me who fixed it last time it came in. (y)

Its bette to take the whole grip frame off so you can see the pipe, noid ect.

As for the 15x2 0 ring, it will be 2nd largest and slightly fatter than all the rest.

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
Well your the one to blame for it breaking? haha ;P Its one sexy gun ain't it! and still in great condition :D

cheers for chucking in the solenoid and o-rings and screws when you serviced it ;P

I will try taking the grip of now, and i meant where is the 15x2 oring in the creed?

And how do i get to it?

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
okay mate :)

I took the trigger guard off, and it felt like it was coming out where the screw hole is, the one where the trigger guard is right next to the fore grip... that can't be right lol

Will try changing the o-ring in a sec :)

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
okay mate :)

Hopefully martin will be skyping me tomorrow :) So hopefully he can identify the problem.

but will look at the pipe, and will try the 15 x 2 oring :)

Thank you very much

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
The schraeder is a small part that sits in the middle of the LPR.

Let's see what Dave says first before we go further on that one, like I said I tend to over-analyse so it might not be the problem. But from where you describe hearing the leak and having changed all the o-rings it might be a possibility...