Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard creed leaking air - help!?

AngusG123

Aug 6, 2010
Today i shot my second hand Vanguard creed for the first time. It fired 5 shots and when I went to adjust the reg to turn the gps down, it started hissing air. I believe this is through the valve infront the the ram. But I am not sure. Also, whe. I turn the reg all the way so it can't be screwed in anymore it stops leaking air, but the gun doesnt fire. I know the solenoids are okay because I can still hear them making a noise whe. I turn my eyes off.

Any help would be awesome

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
the first release of creeds had valve troubles but i'm pretty sure that vanguard sorted them out free of charge

failing that try changing the o rings on the rammer (presumably it's leaking out of the breach) however if it is the valve i would recomend taking it for a service

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

AngusG123

Aug 6, 2010
the first release of creeds had valve troubles but i'm pretty sure that vanguard sorted them out free of charge

failing that try changing the o rings on the rammer (presumably it's leaking out of the breach) however if it is the valve i would recomend taking it for a service

hope this helps
soul snatcher24

Okay bud who would i need to speak to, to get it serviced?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake

hope this helps
soul snatcher24
The 0 rings on the rammer wont cause a leak like that.

Some v1 creeds are still floating about, they had poppet and valve body issues.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Today i shot my second hand Vanguard creed for the first time. It fired 5 shots and when I went to adjust the reg to turn the gps down, it started hissing air. I believe this is through the valve infront the the ram. But I am not sure. Also, whe. I turn the reg all the way so it can't be screwed in anymore it stops leaking air, but the gun doesnt fire. I know the solenoids are okay because I can still hear them making a noise whe. I turn my eyes off.

Any help would be awesome
If you put the setting back to stock does it still leak?
hpr 3/4 turns out
lpr just flush from lpr body
dwell 10-11

Can you tell me
What version creed you have (software version will do)
does it have the lp poppet
colour of rammer house?

If you dont get any joy PM me and il do my best to get it fixed up.

AngusG123

Aug 6, 2010
If you put the setting back to stock does it still leak?
hpr 3/4 turns out
lpr just flush from lpr body
dwell 10-11

Can you tell me
What version creed you have (software version will do)
does it have the lp poppet
colour of rammer house?

If you dont get any joy PM me and il do my best to get it fixed up.
Okay well basically, yesterday, in order to see what was wrong with teh gun, I took is pretty much all apart.
I realised it was a misplaced o ring in the bolt assembly (the number 8 o-ring, the tricky on to get in/out)
I put it back in place and put my gun together and there is no leaks.
But whilst taking my gun apart i snapped one of the wires for my eyes. I got a soldering iron and fixed it and put my gun back together and my eyes started working again.
I gassed my gun up, no leaks anymore.
Got 2k gas in my tank, turned eyes off, turned my asa on and shot.
And nothing happens. (Am shooting HPA by the way)
I can hear the solonoids making a clicking noise when I tap the trigger. I have even tried shooting with a ball in it just to see, and still don't have any luck.
And when ever i move the bolt forward or backward and fire the trigger it makes a very feint 'plopping' noise for about 2 or 3 shots. ( only when gassed up though)
And also when I move the bolt forward quick then it makes a louder pop/plopping type noise.
I have checked to see if gas is goin through to the reg and i'm 70% sure it is because the macro line is holing air (I think)
I have my solonoids and eyes plugged in and my battery is at 85%

I really don't what's up with the gun now :/

Any help would be really appreciated bud

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
did you remove the lpr?

If so the 2 15x2 0 rings on the outter of the lpr may need to be changed. A slight nick on them may cause your gun to supercharge and over pressureise the gun and cause a leak.

Re set the the gun (post above)
change the 15x2 0rings on the lpr

Also what no8 0 ring on the bolt???

AngusG123

Aug 6, 2010
did you remove the lpr?

If so the 2 15x2 0 rings on the outter of the lpr may need to be changed. A slight nick on them may cause your gun to supercharge and over pressureise the gun and cause a leak.

Re set the the gun (post above)
change the 15x2 0rings on the lpr

Also what no8 0 ring on the bolt???
Okay will do bud,
and it was the no8 o ring in the RAM assembley, sorry, typo :)

It was the o ring where it was leaking.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Okay,

did you take out the valve body? (the part the rammer sits in) if so what colour is it and did you remove any of the 0 rings on or in it?