Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Demon

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Here i have a As New Vanguard Demon i took this in a trade but already have one which has never let me down so no point keeping both :)
This marker is unused in the box , i have opened the box and put 1 shot on the counter making it used, to follow rules ;)

£525 posted next day, Price drop Now only £450 !!
Bank holiday price drip now £435

Now only £425 £415

also advertised elsewhere

Last edited:

Stardog

May 19, 2012
Hello
I´m new in this forum, paintball guns in portugal are very expencive.
Do you send to portugal?
sorry the ingles

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Toby has pulled out so Back up For Sale !

now only £475

Last edited:

dose

Jan 29, 2012
Hi mate. I'm very interested in the Deamon. Where are you based? I live in Portugal but I have friends living in England who can act as 3rd party so that all the hassle of shipping overseas can be avoided.

Either way please let me know how much would I have to had to include shipping to Portugal. Since I'm a recent member here I have no problem of paying first.

Thks!

I Like Gummy Bears

One41 Jaguars
Feb 10, 2011
Hi mate. I'm very interested in the Deamon. Where are you based? I live in Portugal but I have friends living in England who can act as 3rd party so that all the hassle of shipping overseas can be avoided.

Either way please let me know how much would I have to had to include shipping to Portugal. Since I'm a recent member here I have no problem of paying first.

Thks!
You would be paying first , even if you weren't a new member , this isn't pbnation :p