Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Various - bottle, Laysick soft goods, carbon barrel (Nightstick?)

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Reluctantly having to sell a few things. Prices include postage and fees. I will, of course, combine postage, etc.

Laysick pants - 32"-36" Medium
£35 all in - SOLD

Carbon barrel (as far as I can tell, an Invert Nightstick, like this: http://www.ansgear.com/Invert_Carbon_Fiber_Paintball_Barrel_Nightstick_14_p/invertnsbarrelcarbon.htm?) - 14" end-to-end
Great condition
£30

Bottle - 1.1 - Ninja pro reg - £59

SOLD

Lay sick pack - 4+3+2 magnetic pack
Superb condition. Can't really remember having used it (maybe once?) and it's in mint condition
£30

Laysick Arm pads - S/M size
£20 -
SOLD

Laysick kneepads - S/M size
£17.50 -
SOLD

I'm in Bristol - if you can collect in person and pay cash, I'll negotiate.

Cheers all

Last edited:

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
By the way - can't remember about bottle tests - is it every three years or five years? Just checking - I know I'm not allowed to post out of date bottles, so if it is three rather than five, will delete the bottle...

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Heads up for RM will destroy the bottle regardless of reg fitted or not if they discover it you'll need to send via courier last one I sent was through Collect+

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
The last bottle that was sent to me was through ParcelForce not that long ago.

I would be interested in the bottle if someone informs if its still in test.

Cheers

Reptile Smile

Aug 14, 2014
Brizzle
Hmm, was advised by Steve Monks that RM have to carry them as they're not prohibited items?

Have just rung H-PAC who did the last test, and they said pi bottles are every five years, so it seems it's still in date! (Also confirmed in this: http://www.badmoji.co.uk/hpa.pdf )

Last edited: