Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Various Computer Bits-n-Bobs .. Pre Fleabay Sale

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Evening

Just built myself a couple of new systems so these parts are now sitting around in anti-static bags doing nothing. Was going to put them on Ebay but will give it a try here first.

1.) Socket A (socket 462) AMD Athlon 2100XP CPU. Just come out of a fully working system, had roughly a years use, never been overclocked and always been under a HSF. Fully working and will be packaged in an anti-static box.

2.) Sapphire ATi 9600 256mb AGP 8x Graphics Card. Again just come out of a fully working system, comes with the original box and drivers (Although they are yonks out of date) Passive cooler so its completely silent, yet still plays most modern games such as HL2 and CSS. Never been overclocked and comes fully working in anti-static packaging.

3.) 1 Unopened and sealed tube of Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound. Fantastic stuff, just got a spare tube kicking around.

4.) 1 125ml bottle of Akasa TIM cleaner. Used for cleaning your CPU and heatsinks in general. Never been opened.

5.) 1 Unused copy of Battlefield 2142, only been out of the celephane never even put in the computer. Got this by mistake, keycode has never been used and still valid for on-line play etc.

More stuff to come when I find it Payment can be made by Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order or cash in hand. Just whack up offers on them and I am sure we can sort something out. If you realllllllyyy need pictures then they can be sorted but there really isn't much too see.

Any questions just drop me a PM or catch me on MSN. Feedback link can be found in my sig.

Cheers
J

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Its called Arctic silver 5 by the way, forgot to add that. Erm call it £5.50 posted and paypalled?

As for battlefield 2142, how does £20 posted and paypalled sound?

Let me know

Cheers
J

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Come on guys really don't want to put this stuff on ebay.

Just make me an offer if you don't like those prices.

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Battlefield has now been sold to the good man above. :)

Will take £5.00 posted and paypalled for the Arctic silver.

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Ok need these gone ASAP.

Prices are as follows:

AMD CPU - £18 posted and paypalled
Arctic Silver - £4.50 posted and paypalled
TIM Cleaner - £5 posted and paypalled
Graphics Card - £25 posted and paypalled