Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Venue for UK Masters 2007

Panda Carrot

May 12, 2006
Hi guys,
Not sure about anyone else, but I for one aren't looking forward to having to use that cow shed at Uttoxeter as a safe zone, or having to play lop-sided to compensate for playing accross a slope. :mad:

The site at Lincoln seems pretty perfect really, easy to get to, nice and flat, plenty of space for parking/camping etc, don't have to worry about getting up that huge muddy slope if it's been raining.

I know that Wendy may well have made a commitment to the Uttoxeter site for the rest of this season, but how about ditching it for next year, and just using the Lincoln site every month?

Just my thoughts, what does anyone else think?

Panda

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Well i totally agree with you, but its hard to just ditch it mid-season. Its not just wendy that has made the commitments, its other people aswell. I.e if people have booked the day off work, and then it gets moved and they realise they cant get there, its a buggar!

Get where im coming from?

Panda Carrot

May 12, 2006
Yeah, absolutely mate - didn't really mean this season, just meant for next season have 'em all at Lincoln.

storm1975

Jul 21, 2005
Manchester
Having played a round at Uttox after heavy rain, I couldn't agree more with ditching the site.

I ran down the hill slide into a bunker and straight out the other side............nearly slide into the ajoining field, lol.

Plus, I'm getting too old for that bloody hil :D :D :D