Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Very wierd Occurance!!!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
When I was watching a speedball game, and I was watching a certain player, and he was taking very heavy fire, and then he called out he was hit! I was looking for a mark on his gun, and I saw a paintball fly into is his barrel!!!! I couldn't believe it! Has anyone else seen such occurances, or anything else thats strange??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
I think I saw Andy Piper shoot someone once when I was over in the UK...

Peace

Nah, I ain't having that, Piper shooting someone?
I suppose you'll be telling me next that Usama Bin Laden has just been awarded the Nobel peace prize !!!!
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Andy Piper
I did shoot someone once!!!!! Admitidly it was myself. But I am still claiming it as a kill :D

Piper

Sorry Pipes, but for an elimination to count, it has to be somebody who can play the game who you have eliminated and therefore .............I'm afraid, your body count is still a big fat zero :)

Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Pete
I have 1 thing to say............ Keith from the Turks............. You still have nightmares about the rest!!!!!!

Piper
AAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I've seen something a good bit weirder than that happen before, and I'm sure it's rarer. I was reffing a 1 on 1 practice game between two talented friends of mine one day when there weren't that many people around. One gets an angle on another and lets off a string of fire, the last shot ending in a rather noticeable WHOP! The other calls me over and tells me to call the other dude over to see what just happened: the sound was a single ball of AllStar hitting his shoe on the tongue and getting stuck in between the laces, unbroken. None of us could believe it, and worse still none of us had a camera, or I would have a picture of it.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
well this one time......at band camp.....i mean the midland masters, we (SAD YG) were watching a game and put out guns by a set of trees. We came back to find a shiny new, in tact ball lodged behind the trigger in the grip frame of an impulse.

it was cool..........in a kinda never seen it before way..........i guess

hi Robbo, i have i still got the "stating the god damm stupid obvious" award......pleaseeeeeeeeeee