Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Video of RaceGun at -30 Degrees Celcius, and over 20 bps!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Eclipse Chris
it's still an electro frame for the cocker, but it has a few little extras.

such as different modes, classic, semi and full auto to name a few.

they are rapid as hell, just as an E-blade if not quicker.
Yeah but E-blades have the best back-up and the best looks....
why go for a race when you can get something that is proven better? and is made in the UK..

Chris *MT*

Currently MIA
well mate, we are all different :)

I have used both and don't get on with the E-blade but with a Race I can rip it all day long.

Just because they aren't made in the UK doesn't mean they are no good for crying out loud.

Race's support is just as good through the likes of Belsales and others.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Since when have e-blades been proven to be better than race frames?

Personally think they got to be worse.

For one race has been out about 3 times longer than the e-blade and already has had all the problems ironed out.

Race has a battery pack as opposed to needing to change the 9 volt in an e-blade every time you use it?

Can't see one thing the e-blade has over the race meself? :)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I much prefer the trigger on the eblade. The solenoid cover looks a hell of a lot sweeter alos. Plus there is the obvious bonus on the eblade in that it actually has a user interface and doesnt require connection to a PC (or palm pilot) to adjust the settings.

Each frame is probably as quick as the other, there is vids of a Nexus eblade shooting just as quick as that if not quicker on full auto with a halo. Either way, they shoot quick on full auto, so what? Which one is 'faster' goes to the one that is easiest to shoot fast and walk the trigger. And on that front i personally prefer the EBlade.

I really hate cockers but the eblade trigger is just fast.
It can be set stupidly light, its big and comfy for your fingers and snaps back quickly, what more do you want?

Thats the only difference between the two so if I were dumb enough to buy a cocker I would get a Eblade not a race.

Booti

suicide blonde comin thru
Aug 18, 2003
Manchester
Originally posted by sjt19
http://www.danbbs.dk/~mort/freeze.WMV

:D

Wow, these things are durable as hell!:eek: :cool:
just to go back to the original thread here......someone expain to me how you can hold a marker that is warming up from -30 degrees, it produces no visible vapour as it warms up and your hand doesn't stick to it

there is no way that first marker is shooting straight out of the freezer

plus freezing something to -30 (and the electronic gurus stop me if i am wrong here) would result in unusable capacitors on the circuit board and probably a destroyed main PIC chip as well

sorry fellas.....i aint buying that one

(but i aint testing the theory either :D)