Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Virtue Spire Black & Guerilla Air Ninja Reg

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
For sale. Prices include postage. Please cover the fees.

IMG_9575.jpg

1. Virtue Spire in black. Owned since new and it is in mint condition with absolutely no paint staining/scratches/damage to the shell. Well looked after so still looks new. £SOLD

IMG_9576.jpg IMG_9578.jpg IMG_9579.jpg IMG_9577.jpg

2. Guerilla Air with Ninja Reg. Born 03/2012. Retest 03/2017. Always been kept in a protective cover and never been dropped. Body and reg both in excellent condition with no dinks/chips. Comes with empire bottle cover, reg cover and fill nipple cover. £SOLD

IMG_9581.jpg IMG_9580.jpg IMG_9582.jpg

Collection preferred on air tank (west midlands) otherwise will be sent via courier.

Last edited:

chris20

Dec 8, 2013
hi Alfanje, Im also interested in the bottle if you could drop it at paintfest friday (i might even be able to come to you if your close).

Of course this is if you haven't already sorted something out with HHMinty

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
hi Alfanje, Im also interested in the bottle if you could drop it at paintfest friday (i might even be able to come to you if your close).

Of course this is if you haven't already sorted something out with HHMinty
I havent heard anything from HHMinty since his post so the bottle is still fair game as far as Im concerned. Im just over 20 mins from NPF as its on the outskirts of bham but its a very straightforward route. 1 junction on the m6 and then the A38.

Let me know if you want it buddy ;)