Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vizir ? Vizier ?

Vince

May 27, 2002
Belgium
Visit site
Hey guys,

Played Pball for a couple of times and I'm hooked, should have done this a long time ago.

We rent the guns so there is not much choice but I was wondering why Pball guns don't have a vizir (not sure if this is the right word, my native language is flemish, but at least that is what my dictionary says).

The pball reservoir is usually on the side or elevated on top so a vizir would be possible, handy for aiming long shots, or am I overlooking something ?

Cheers,
Vince

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
The word you English speakers will be looking for is sight. (Flemish and Dutch are almost identical)

The reason why (most) markers don't have these is because they are not much good in paintball anyway. The range at which you exchange shots is too short for proper sights to be of real help.

Vince

May 27, 2002
Belgium
Visit site
Thnx

Thnx Jay,

Well I only played a couple of times but on occasion had the chance (if had a "sight") to down the opponent from 20 meters away. Maybe because we are amateurs we have the opportunity to do so (some guys just run around like a chicken with no head (as we say)). What I do then is pop 10+ bullets until I hit the opponent but that leaves me with "no" amo rather quickly and finding a buddy ready to give you a re-fill in the midst of a battle ain't easy :rolleyes:

Vince (learning)