Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity : Batteries

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Hey guys, v's

I was wondering ruffly how long a VL could run for on regular 9V's on mode 1. I was thinking about getting one but if they eat batteries on the lightest setting I'll have to give it a pass lol.

Also what is the capacity of a Vlocity?

Cheers, Liam

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Hey guys, v's

I was wondering ruffly how long a VL could run for on regular 9V's on mode 1. I was thinking about getting one but if they eat batteries on the lightest setting I'll have to give it a pass lol.

Also what is the capacity of a Vlocity?

Cheers, Liam
I normally run mine on mode 2 & last for 2 tourneys & 3 training sessions, but it all depends on the type of batteries your getting use procells, contact Firebird in group buys, he can do you a good deal, & as for the capacity they hold 180...

Cliff...;)

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Cheers Cliff, ruffly how much paint do u use in total then, and I was thinking of buying the Procells. Ill PM FirebirD and see what he has to offer ;)

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Cheers Cliff, ruffly how much paint do u use in total then, and I was thinking of buying the Procells. Ill PM FirebirD and see what he has to offer ;)
Paint...Let's see...1~2~3...hard one this..probably about 4 boxes of paint, but when they get low on the meter i chuck them away...Keep the old ones for training & NEW one's for the tourney..Mark them up so you know which is which..Get yourself a test meter..

Cliff..;)