Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity users check this out

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
Quick vid of the upcoming lucky velocity chip.

also in the vid is the stage 5.1 ion notice how the spitfire software allows it to shoot full speed to the las ball without chopping..... (on the fly ball in place is where its at)

Quick vid of the upcoming lucky velocity chip.

also in the vid is the stage 5.1 ion notice how the spitfire software allows it to shoot full speed to the las ball without chopping..... (on the fly ball in place is where its at)

Those 5.1s are looking good Peeg. Im glad to see the old pipe is still in use for demonstrations.

what's that body kit he has there dude?
Thats the stage 5.1 Body kit.

More info here:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72270

Nice, how much and when is the chip out?
Im afraid I dont have a proper figure.

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
Well on this particular product, the programming is nothing to do with me, so dont expect any info from me.

All I know is I cry myself to sleep every night that I dont have a stage 5.1 body.
Dont you? awww shame i do..........

dont have final costs or release date yet but i know it wont be too long

we do have over a foot of snow thats fallen overnight out here so i dont expect much to happen for a few days.

I will admit the stage 4 boards are awsome, I have one of the mac noid versions, very simple to program and use. Same for the barrel kits, fantastic quality, very light, cheap, easy to shoot through breaks (if i get any) lots of colours availabe and very quiet.

Any idea if you will ever be realising a stage 4 board with the RF chip installed for a pulse loader? Or at least offerent the services of attaching the chip to a stage 4 board

Just wish I could get a stage 5.1 now, as well as a stage 6 and 7, when ever they are ment to be out

Any idea of a rough release date for the vlcoity chips, unsure if its worth selling my vlocity or not.

-Mat