Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vlocity vs reloader

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Can't say about VLocity but its annoying that you can't turn the Reloader on with paint in it.

Also on planet the VLocity is £90 and the reloader £107.99!
With the reloader B doing 22BPS and the VLocity doing 25BPS. I know your not (usually :D) firing that fast but it all helps. In the reloaders favour it is better looking with more colours but as you said it doesn't matter odds are stacking up in favour of the VLocity.

BTW im sure someone whos played with both will give you a better report but thats my 2 pence.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Originally posted by Wrath13
Can't say about VLocity but its annoying that you can't turn the Reloader on with paint in it.

Also on planet the VLocity is £90 and the reloader £107.99!
With the reloader B doing 22BPS and the VLocity doing 25BPS. I know your not (usually :D) firing that fast but it all helps. In the reloaders favour it is better looking with more colours but as you said it doesn't matter odds are stacking up in favour of the VLocity.

BTW im sure someone whos played with both will give you a better report but thats my 2 pence.
Im assuming you are going from VL propaganda - i would seriously love to see this Vlocity do 26 bps as stated.. i could put moneyon it not. being made by VL i would imagine it being slightly more rhobust than the halos but i think it will be proof in the pudding

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
however scars, the vlocity hasnt been round long enough to have the backing that the reloader does.
think i might go with reloader just for the fact that jt boasted their eggy as been 19bps and they definatly were not.