spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
he played in the xball in the afternoon for so manc i think
edit: beaten to it

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
listen- i patrol this forum alot and i do my best to avoid this thread but when my name gets mentioned and in a very negative way i cant help myself -

Im very proud of my paintball career , ive sacrificed so much for paintball so can people like "maximumbob69" think more about their BS posts as i have feelings and the smiley face does not justify your post, Dunny is a great Player he got my vote too, and thats my opinion not because he plays for a better team but as a player on and off the field as an INDIVIDUAL, not on the basis that my team got beaten by his team at the PA ,fair enough if you say "in my opinion Dunny is better than Pebble" thats cool

the top teams in the UK such as Nexus , shock and Disruption all know who are the dangerous players are between the 3 teams as we are playin against each other with past and present teams all the time and give mutual respect discretly, but some teams are better than others as Fi$h already mentioned, so the only way to decide is like a one on one knockout with no coaching that will test the INDIVIDUAL to get an official result, whatever the result to this thread,

Pebble

Demon14

May 12, 2008
Right i have been around this sport for a long time now and i've seen a lot of players in my time, this is how i look at this poll;

It's SILLY
how can am players lead a poll on the best players in the uk, there should have been two polls the TOP PRO and the TOP AM player polls

Don't get me wrong these players are good but in the divs they play in. maybe if they were to play in the pro div people would see a different side.

Can you understand my point? I watched the pa at the weekend and you could see the difference between the am players and the pros.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
dude there are good players and bad players in every team and vice versa in a different divisions, Montepellier influence play pro but i think my team would take them

welcome to the forum

im done with this thread

Demon14

May 12, 2008
dude there are good players and bad players in every team and vice versa in a different divisions, Montepellier influence play pro but i think my team would take them

welcome to the forum

im done with this thread
pebble i know your team would....

the only way i think we can pick on who is the best, is to ask for the opinion of those, who i think were the best players from past years, ie the likes of TWIZZ/LEDZ/DAVE STEWERT/ROBBO.
the likes of dave and twizz know everyone in uk paintball they have seen anyone who is someone in this sport i would like to see their top 10 players as i think this would be a true reflection of who is the best.....

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
i think a one on one would would be a true reflection to be honest rather than the old school names that now only 2 are always present on the paintball scene, that way the last man is standing