Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vouching questions

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
Im wondering how this system works and when it is most useful. Ive read the "buying and selling" guide on the forums, but vouching wasnt mentioned there. I would assume that vouching is most useful for transactions when the person with low post count is not paying/shipping first, but if they are then I dont see much of a need to do so. Or is it something that you should always do no matter if they are paying first or not?

Also, with vouching does that mean if the transaction goes wrong then the person who vounched is obligated to do something like cover the costs? Sorry if these are stupid questions, i just want to know exactly how this will help with any transactions made on here :)

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
When you vouch for someone it's usually for a seller before a prospective buyers hands over their hard earned,it does also stop time-wasters who haven't got enough pocket money.
The "voucher" is not obliged to do anything if the deal goes wrong he is just relating experiences he/she has had with the person in question.
The rules are to protect both parties,if you're not sure ask.
The mods can sort out most issues usually a wake up call for sellers/buyers is all that's required.
:D