The Home Of European Paintball

Wakefield(Staargate)

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Update

Staargate Booking 2006

With less than 4 weeks to the Staargate event it is essential players complete the booking form and pay for the tickets before 1 September. The reason for this is that we need to know approx numbers attending so we can print shirts and patches plus arrange staff etc… This year the cut of date will be the 8 September - players booking after this date will not receive a souvenir patch and we can’t guarantee a T shirt BUT the price stays the same!!! No bookings will be taken on-line after 12 September as they can’t be processed mainly due to the postal system.

I have in the region of 50 players who have completed a booking form but then not paid - until payment is received you are not booked into the event. One booking is for 8 players with 7 thinking they are booked in but one who has not paid the game fees. Unless you have a players pass you are not booked in!!!

I know this all sounds heavy handed but if the event is to run smoothly the last thing I need are 100 players turning up on the day either expecting to collect passes because they completed a booking form or wanting to pay on the day. This year we will be operating a simple system, if you pay on the day you pay £5 extra (similar to collecting your holiday tickets at an airport for a late booking) the extra £5 per pass will not go into the organisers pocket - it will be donated to charity.

Please complete the booking form at www.staargate.co.uk and pay for your tickets via paypal or send a cheque.

Cheers

Steve

PS on another point - "ukpsf have become chronically scared of HPA" - totally untrue and miss informed - the UKPSF along with event organisers and air suppliers have been taking a very sensible approach to try to prevent a similiar incident happening in UK paintball

Rex Mundi

hello mum !
Apr 7, 2005
Leeds UK
Visit site
Yup,

You need to go though a lickle lecture about how to fill your bottle & the consequences of incorrect procedures such as lubricating the filling nipple :)eek: ) or testing if your regs leaking by pressing your tongue against it.

At the end of said training, you will receive a tasteful laminated card to confirm that said training has been completed (I think that'll be the procedure - correct me if I'm wrong bully)

The cards are this season's must haves.

OK, this may be a little tongue in cheek but better that than tongue on leaky reg. I discovered that can result in an embolism when I did my training !

ps - it's free of charge