Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on , 27th Ma,y Southampton Paintball Park

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Makes a change from the nappy rash you normally get ARG. :D

I think extra paint is £30 a box... don't know the brand details....

Oh, when your driving to the site, with adrenaline pumping and rev needle in the red like it is for me most times I go balling, watch out for the random farmyard (live) animals that appear to loiter the roads around the site. Last time I was confronted by a horse when I rounded a bend, who was adamant that he had right of way in the road. Next was pigs, then some cows, then some more horses. Interesting morning.

ARG.... didn't see any sheep last time.... so don't get over excited and bring your wellies mate....

I'm deeply hurt and offended by this tirade of abuse from a team-mate, still no worse than a typical day in the office :p

tastyweat

May 20, 2007
Southampton
Righty - I can confirm I'm definitely coming along :)

Might just be with my Viewloader, but it looks like I'm getting a deal on an Ego 7 - so it's just a question of if I can get it before sunday :D

custard-spbp

Feb 4, 2006
portsmouth
Visit site
hi guys looks like itsjust rec paint for sunday £30 a box is about right marcus thx for answering the inquiries ( u to clomp :) ) .

we can have a chat then about maybe getting better paint in for the next walk on but i think for this to happen we might have to do a deposit , but we can talk more on sunday .

cu all sunday :)

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
hi guys looks like itsjust rec paint for sunday £30 a box is about right marcus thx for answering the inquiries ( u to clomp :) ) .

we can have a chat then about maybe getting better paint in for the next walk on but i think for this to happen we might have to do a deposit , but we can talk more on sunday .

cu all sunday :)
Cheers for the info, I'll budget for the walk-on and and the cost of a box paint.

If Steve's got the same stuff that he had on sunday-gone, i'm quite happy to shoot that as it wasn't bad at all.

tastyweat

May 20, 2007
Southampton
Looks like I just lost my ride

Don't suppose anyone is coming from Southampton and could give me a lift?

Will contribute to petrol money.... I'm up in Glen Eyre Halls - near the university.

Thanks!

tastyweat

May 20, 2007
Southampton
I'm coming down from Winchester, i could probably swing down and pick you up. PM me your postcode and I'll pop it into the ol' Sat nav

Clomps
That'd be great if you could :D

I'm v. close to the M3 as well - SO16 3UF

You know when you get to the end of the M3... instead of going on the M27 go straight on to the A33 (i think A33) and that takes you onto the avenue.... I'm the third street on the left after the roundabout with the fuel station :)

Cheers bud!

tastyweat

May 20, 2007
Southampton
Pickup no problem, I'll be there about 9.00am. Let me know where you will be.
Brilliant mate :)

Thanks alot!

If you drive down that road ~ 200m you'll see an entrance on your left with a sign saying 'Glen Eyre Hall of Residence', I'll be waiting there.

My number's 07786255821 & it's Jon

Really appreciate it :)