Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on at Skirmish/necton on 30th july..?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
beanbag83 said:
SeeJay, You're young so i will forgive you,but McDonalds Breakfasts are the food of the god's. Particularly Double Sausage Egg McMuffins. One day you will learn.:D ;) :D
about the only thing i still like from mcd's

also food of the gods beef and tom pot noodle

Seejay said:
i may only be 16, but that's not to say i've never had the misfortune of having to eat a funny eggy thingie from mcdonalds :D
omg at 16 i was haveing one every day at collage in kings lynn but did do about 15 hours of sport at least a week till i did my knee in

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
I think I will buy a gimp mask for the next walkon....just to see the stares....d'you think that maybe if i zipped up the mouth compartment and wore protective eye goggles it'd be fine? :D

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
well fingers crossed going to go gass up my gun and crono it! (doesnt deserve a name yet) i pray to god it works it all worrys me so different from my cocker and scary

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Not sure what i'll be shooting yet depends what i buy between now and then! Might end up with just my trusty mag (again) though hopefully have a DC2 Cocker, or an Ego by then. We'll see.
Don't worry mate, sure the Pm5 will be fine!:D

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
god to make a decision this weekend as well do i upgrade my tank to a 4500 or get a decent loader or use the old revvy for one more month think i will do that doubt i will be able to outshoot it as it fed my cocker 13bps on ramping