www.frontlinepaintball.co.uk
Hi guys!

Frontline Paintball - Near Southport / Preston - Leisure Lakes
Sunday 31st October

{------ £25 Entrance ------}

Bring your own paint.
Free CO2
Free Lunch

7 Scenario Games, The Jungle Sector, The Village, Convoy, Snipers Island, Waterfront and more............

http://www.frontlinepaintball.co.uk < for pictures of game scenarios and site.

0151 284 2252 To Book.

See you thier.

:)

Frontline

Apr 29, 2004
www.frontlinepaintball.co.uk
Some extra info from a Walk On who marshalled last week at Frontline Paintball........

To further re-iterrate Chris's Point, and give you guys something to work on...

Front Line paintball is a MASSIVE site, It's size is immense. I marshalled at this site on Saturday, and i was amazed at how much land there is available to these guys.

There are a number of game zones, including Wooden Village with 2 towers, and huts, over rough terrain. there is a picket fence to segregate the village... plenty of trees, hills and things to hide behind/in.

Sniper's island contains a hut with good hiding areas within, the hut is overlooked by good cover, ideal for the suprise attack. Again, well built with water around the edges, and yes, you can go in the water...

The waterfront is, as it sounds, on the water front, again you can go in the water for the suprise attack, this is an amazing zone, so much to do and lots of cover.

The convoy is quite an amazing convoy of land rovers, make shift tanks and a REAL APC! With lots of cover, and plenty to hide behind & in, the convoy is a crowd pleaser!

All the information about the site is available on their website, there is car parking, lockers, and flushing toilets, kitchen facilities on site.

I will recommend this site, and it does appear on my website as a featured site.