Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk on sites near Truro?

Darr89

Jul 7, 2013
After spending the the next coming 12 months living in Plymouth, (when I finally find a job!) I will be moving to Truro. I know, alot of unrest for me in the coming years, it's all due to the missus! Are there any walk on sessions in the very south west of Cornwall?

There isn't much point in me spending £xxx on all the gear if there is not any places near by to use it!

Thanks again!

Darr

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi Darr, I haven`t been down this way for a few years now but used to play / train at Kells place, where the Team :- Cool as Ice was in my books a Paramount Team, perhaps you`d like to give these guys a shout > Barras Moor Farm, perranworthal, Falmouth, Cornwall TR3 7PE

or even give a try at where we used to play at Pirate Paintball Truro
Contact: Simon Kelland (Kell) Office: Nansavallan Farm, Kea, Truro, Cornwall, TR3 6AD

Last edited:

Darr89

Jul 7, 2013
Thank you for the info. I will look into those places tomorrow, before I go and buy expensive gear. I hope they do still do walk ons, it will be good for when I move down there in 12 months, and also when I have to go and see the in-laws in the mean while!

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello Darr

I live in Truro and used to play for and Captain Cool As Ice based at Pirate paintball.

Sadly pirate paintball has recently closed. However my friend Kell that Bluey mentioned is now running a paintball site near to Truro in scorrier. the site is called Tank Trax.

As for myself I play for a Sup Air Tournament team called Team Kinetic. So if your interested in taking up the sport feel free to give me a shout or if your just looking to start doing some walk ons I'm nearby if you need any advice or info about gear.

Cheers Craig P - Team Kinetic

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello Bluey.

I'm good thanks mate. Pirate sadly closed but Kell in now building up his other site nearby. It's looking good.

See you at the next event mate.

Cheers

Darr89

Jul 7, 2013
Hello Darr

I live in Truro and used to play for and Captain Cool As Ice based at Pirate paintball.

Sadly pirate paintball has recently closed. However my friend Kell that Bluey mentioned is now running a paintball site near to Truro in scorrier. the site is called Tank Trax.

As for myself I play for a Sup Air Tournament team called Team Kinetic. So if your interested in taking up the sport feel free to give me a shout or if your just looking to start doing some walk ons I'm nearby if you need any advice or info about gear.

Cheers Craig P - Team Kinetic
It's a shame that Pirate closed down, but at least there is another one! I'll have to get in touch and find out details a little nearer the time.

I do fancy playing Sup Air, but after playing scenario on the weekend, and one session simular to Sup Air, I think scenario/ woodland is more for me. Currently I'm no where near fast enough, or accurate enough to be on a Sup Air pitch! I'm trying to sort myself out some gear currently, I'm hopig to be all set up by next week and maybe go to Tippmann or Paintfest, but there are a few obstacles to get past first, such as putting tires on the car and getting the missus to agree!

Thanks Darr

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Just go and check it out first as I`m sure you will to other sites,
it`s not what`s on the sites , Bunkers, buildings, Bridges ect ect, It`s how the Refs get you to play your game,
If you can leave with a big smile on your face while shaking the hand of the refs, then you`ll go back, there are plenty of places out there that have it all ??.... but have nothing to make the customer feel like he`s the Top-Dog. That`s what your looking for ??