Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walk-ons in east anglia.

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
I take they took down snetterton sup air field then, dont combat charge walkons the same price as rentals tho, bout £100 a box?
And do u mean skirmish paintball at necton?

sole

Aug 6, 2010
Chatteris, Cambs
Just to chuck into the mix, Combat paintball i belive are opening there sup-air field very soon (we all hope) at Northwold.

Im under the impression it'll be open for there first Walk-on on June 5th.

Worth giving them a ring.

Also, to the query about prices, they usaully do charge at rental prices, however there first walk on they've priced as a £20 green fee BYO (or £30 for a box). Obv got the added extra of being able to pick up pyros there for some good prices (usally 4/5 for £10, pick from a range of smoke colours, flash, bangs and stuns)

Personally, played a good couple of fields around east anglia (havnt played apoc yet, but is next on my list :p) and they seem to be a nice team of marshalls. They see around 300 people on there Summer Rental games (split into 8 teams, kings + queens torny), i can only hope there Walk-ons prove as succesful.

Sole

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Thanks, i spoke to them the other day they said the sup air will be up and runing for that date, they also said it would be the price u said £50 with box of paint, but didnt say it was just for that day the cheeky monkeys..

sole

Aug 6, 2010
Chatteris, Cambs
To be honest, im only a mere fan of a player. They may be looking to charge this when they have there supair field open?

Best ask them, i know they usaully charge rental prices are you quoted below, but hoping there walk ons will be good and often.

Sole

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
sole,

you will have to let me know when your next in combat paintball, could car share as im not far from you etc. would be good to meet others who ball in the area.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello

I have played at apocoalypse paintball the last 2 weekends it was great, the staff are very friendly. Just phone up before hand to check which day the walk ons are playing. The walk ons alternate each week between Saturday and Sunday.
Ant