Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walk-ons in east anglia.

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
they are great people. normally let parents watch for free, so i dont think she would be a problem. everyone is very nice and helps each other out. seems like i always have to fix someones marker. normally there is from 10-30 people that show up. but i have been out for about 2 or so months due to a broken ankle. and they have been know to loan out bottles in the past.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah i used to go to necton a few times with a few of the older members on here, i know they lend out bottles but need an lp reg. I'll have to catch up with you there. its been yonks since i played.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
was back in 08-09, used to play with beanbag off here, he stopped balling, robof9 a few times. well let me know if you do, il try convince the gf to let me snowboard saturday and ball sunday haha

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
i would have been there. im the only yank that seems to show up anymore and have been for some time. i have the tank. put the shims back in it since someone was going to buy it, but htey changed there mind. if my mate dont come, you can use it. i should be able to find out at work tomarrow

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
i will be keeping it now since the guy backed out. i need it since i have too many markers and seems like mates always need one now. sorry. but i will let you know if it is free for the day when i find out. what marker r u shooting that need lp?

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
angel A1 i know it can use HP but im proper anal about shooting it on LP, i had one when they first came out and i noticed it was much better on LP. maybe im being finicky but hey. ideally all i need is a bottle, i think i have an lp reg but its beem two years since i used it and cannot remember if it was hp and i changed it to lp or vice versa, better to be safe than sorry i guess