Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon's in South East England

scoobie123

(2010) Relentless Kidz
i agree in the november walk on a team turned up called gbh they completley ruined the freindly atmosphere which is normally down there
listen mate... i dont no hu u are where your from or wat you play like however... if you want to slate a team that i play for off then come and slate us off on our own team forum dont ****ing hide behind the moderators as the team founder said... we were not at Campaign on the november walk-on we were playing the monthly KOTH Sup'Air series and the woodsball team was at dorking spc.... dont try and name names coz at the end of the day mate we dont ruin anything watsoever ask Derek D'Souza ...... again i do agree that people like you lose campaign custom at the walk ons.. i for one dont go any more because there is tooo much bitching done by small minded people like you

Scoobie
TEAM GBH Paintball
'Take a Beating'

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
teams

Look at our point of veiw team-gbh play every sunday not once a month we like to play as a team as we are close freinds and also go out every wendsday as mates do.

So why should we not play with our mates just because we wear the same kit .

And why are we seen as to good to play together against over walkon players when there are some oldskool players at campaign who allways give us a run for our money.

Some of the walkon players i know and love like derik play for teams and also some of the other guys that come along and they are not penalised for this so again i ask why are we.

On sunday infact we were split only to be put with 5 uni tourny players not the best move ever made none the less we split so how did we ruin your day please answer this one as ime confused.

xmini-baller put this i agree in the november walk on a team turned up called gbh they completley ruined the freindly atmosphere which is normally down there
Come on we are allways freindly plus we were messing around with steve marshall all day so what do you mean by this.plus friendly there was young boy there 12 or so dad left him there i helped him all day lomg plus i allways help people out anytime i can so not 100% sure whot you mean so please add to what you said.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
right ill clear this up right now,
thankyou kirby for being a d1ck, just cause you were kicked off our website for being a nobhead, dont start posting **** about our team, your just a f-ing loser with nothing better to do, and trust if we cross paths on the field your gonna get lit up.
im sorry to all who had to read this crap, but i can assure u we @ team gbh have played on a lot of sites and never had any complaints, we also have even been thanked for taking new players under our wing and helping them improve their game.

xXpredatorXx

Oct 19, 2008
west sussex
i agree in the november walk on a team turned up called gbh they completley ruined the freindly atmosphere which is normally down there
how did we deserve that, what have we done to do that we just play and have fun we don't try to wreck others day were just there to paintball and get on with it.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
ha ha , dyslexic are we? mini baller i suppose it was one of your lot that sent us emails saying get off our turf lol,, how old are you get a life.

womble100

www.team-gbh.co.uk
May 29, 2008
Reigate
I think it is such a same that you get very small minded people in are great sport :(Such as Kirby" miniballer" when most of use the game to meet up with friends. I play for Team GBH and we are almost like 1 big family. So it really upsets me when silly little gob****es slag off my team.:mad: All we do is play 2 win it is a game nobody likes 2 lose but some 1 has 2 Get over it. We play every sunday and rock up with 20 plus every sunday. We also train with teams that have been playing most divs and they kick us all over the place lol. But we just dust are selfs off and get on with it. As i said win some lose some. So 2 all the small minded people stop bitching and step up your game. See you guys in 2009 :p

:cool:LIFE IS A GAME PLAY HARD:cool:

lil_dw

Dec 24, 2008
surrey
team gbh

hi guys i am a new play and i have good fun with the team gbh and i meet them at campagin and they all good people and good mate of my and they r a good team 2 be with they r family and look out 4 there team mate so pxxx yxx and got a life.