Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

walkons scenario

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
Does anyone know how and what is the best place in west midlands to go to walkons I have my own gear just wont some different ideas about what would be the best thing , and price for me to get involved with any ideas out there such as is it worth membership etc

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Does anyone know how and what is the best place in west midlands to go to walkons I have my own gear just wont some different ideas about what would be the best thing , and price for me to get involved with any ideas out there such as is it worth membership etc
Memberships tend to give savings against one off punter days, proper walkons are discounted anyway

Depending on where you are in the midlands try npf, their walkons are run on the diamond wars theme

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
Thanks I have heard that can you take your own paint etc and is it run every weekend and at what cost is it

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Diamond wars is the last Sunday of every month and as stated is £65 with 2000 paintball included. You cannot bring your own paint but in the off chance you use all 2000 you can buy more for cheaper than usual.

Me and my mates are heading up at the end of January for the first in the series feel free to join us, well help you out show you around and introduce you to some brilliant people.

Also play for the USDE So if you want your first day there to be a win, play with us lads :D

Reactions: Brownie

jimmy4skin

Dec 28, 2014
I really enjoy playing a NPF, theres a great community there. They have some great scenario fields. check out their site.