Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

want a Guerrilla small tank 68cu i think

Narnie

Feb 8, 2010
MACCLESFIELD
I will be putting one up for sale later mate,g2 brand new never been used, also will include bottle cover and also still in gift box and warrenty card, I bought it with the intention to play alot this year but i have had a change of heart and wont be playing anymore so the kits going. :(

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
i have a guerilla air 0.7 48cu bottle the smallest one with a myth 2 reg and a guerilla air reg on it, less than 6 months old used a handful of time perfect condition and comes with guerilla air bottle cover aswell :)

ION MASTER14

Banned
Apr 11, 2010
I will be putting one up for sale later mate,g2 brand new never been used, also will include bottle cover and also still in gift box and warrenty card, I bought it with the intention to play alot this year but i have had a change of heart and wont be playing anymore so the kits going. :(
ok mate how much do you want for it and is it a 40cu or somethink like that ?

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
Guerilla's normally come in 68 or 48cu

Other small tanks are normally 45cu

ION MASTER14

Banned
Apr 11, 2010
I will buy it odd you mate. How much. And send me the link to it. So we can sort this. Out. Really need it. :)