Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

~WANTED: angel g7 fly or A1 (uk)~

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
ok im after a angel g7 fly or for the right price i might push my self and go for an cheapish A1, must be in good condition and come with the essentials: manual, love juce, keys ect. post up what ya got with pics if poss and price please :)
thanks rusty

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
thanks for that lump :)

and shining glory nice marker m8 will have a good think about it how flexable are you on the price ?

rusty

Shining Glory

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2006
thanks for that lump :)

and shining glory nice marker m8 will have a good think about it how flexable are you on the price ?

rusty
Its not set in stone yet so quite flexable, will be at ancaster on the 5th so i shall bring it with me for you to look/try.

rusty56

cover your eyes and run
Feb 21, 2007
UK , Nottingham
pm extreamlimo or jrn1981 the both have A1s for sale that have hardley been used
ok cant seen to get hold of either of these two :(

update: ok i have a pmr with evil pipe kit and UL trigger brill condition with a 1.1l carbon fiber tank to trade with and i can also add cash so im looking towards the a1 side of things iv been on angelowners and seen 4-5 a1 rage markers for sale for a fairly decent price and realy like the look of them:eek: so wondering if there are any for sale over hear as most of them dont seem keen on shiping if have one or know someone who want to sell a a1 rage post up or drop me a pm asap :)
thanks rusty