Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warhammer 40K

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
i have a whole collection of space marines with manual and team manual scenary unpainted painted unassembled and assembled pics on request. easily over 200 pounds worth of stuff

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
here you go erm say £45 paypal and recorded ono??

or pick and choose what you want??

there is plenty there

have

Codex
Dreadnought
Emperors champion (can destroy drednoughts!)
space marines with upgrade kit.( templar arm guards and etc)
plenty of the upgrade kit left. and arms and guns and so on
all paint to use and 2 brushes one std and other v.fine.

erm yea let me kno.

thanks!

I would suggest if your lads getting into it, this would be a good place to start. Thats the current issue Codex for the Black Templars, the shops also run certain gaming for youn-un's so the marine squad is a great start...plus the dread and the Emperors champion and the paints etc.

Karl

(one former employee of GW)

ps I can email some great painting tips for the Templars also!

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
All i say is talk ure kid outa getting into Warhammer, its a complete waste of time, i spent ~ 2500 on the stuff and ended up selling it for £600 when i was done at the end. complete waste of money if he isnt gonna stick with it for a LONG time :p

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
All i say is talk ure kid outa getting into Warhammer, its a complete waste of time, i spent ~ 2500 on the stuff and ended up selling it for £600 when i was done at the end. complete waste of money if he isnt gonna stick with it for a LONG time :p

i think it's something we can spend time doing togther alittle - as i've got a fair bit of painting experience with models.

plus it's either this or buying him a knife :D

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
space marines codex -£5 Brand new
official rule book-£8
read me first rules-free
range of fire templates-£3
3 bikes-£3
1 tank-£3
1 flying majiggy-£2
un opened chaos marine bike-£5
nurgle plague marines unopened 5-£8
8 metal leaders some with standard-£15
1 technical wizard-£5
1 very rare and highly collectable LORD-£15

if and of this interestes you we can negotitae pictures only if your serious about buying as it will take some time tell me what you want

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Plus you can't put a price on the excitement you had playing....;):D

in all seriousness though, its a hobby, a phase that some people go through, so I hope he gets some cool stuff and has fun doing it!

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
was a really good part of my life i must admit that its stupidly expensive so thats why i thought i would play paintball to save some money lmao;)