Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped Big Game ROLECALL!

Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2005
Market Harborough
Visit site
I'll be there- playing for the south (Luck has to change sometime) on a special forces unit, something to do with Chaos paintball site:confused: Looking forward to being part of a 22 man group being deployed behind 500 odd enemy players :eek:

See you all there

Joe

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
I'll be there- playing for the south (Luck has to change sometime) on a special forces unit, something to do with Chaos paintball site:confused: Looking forward to being part of a 22 man group being deployed behind 500 odd enemy players :eek:

See you all there

Joe

why am I not surprised that the south will be attacking from the rear? :D

Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2005
Market Harborough
Visit site
Miss direction at its best…:rolleyes: If your watching your backs, your forces will be divided, and we can advance forward harder.

Or is this the miss direction. Let’s see the Northern brains figure this conundrum* out.:confused:

*Conundrum = problem

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
Miss direction at its best…:rolleyes: If your watching your backs, your forces will be divided, and we can advance forward harder.

Or is this the miss direction. Let’s see the Northern brains figure this conundrum* out.:confused:
*Conundrum = problem
you mentioned this is a 22 girl team behind our lines? are you sure the south have got 22 people playing on sunday? :D ;)

Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2005
Market Harborough
Visit site
It appears so, we southerners must be to scared to play.

The biggest advance over last year for the south is we’re working out a shift pattern for our lunch’s….. We are sticklers for a cucumber* sandwiches**, and Gin & Tonic***.

* Cucumber =A vegetable

** Sandwiches =Food, two pieces of bread with a filling.

*** Gin & Tonic=Cocktail, not unlike rum & coke, or lager and chaser.

Ian-G

Guru
Dec 15, 2005
Midlands
www.delta162.com
I'm there with 4 other guys all From Delta162. We'll be the ones smashed on the saturday night, and quite possible hungover on the Sunday.

South side all the way...... See ya there

T

TendringLOEB

Got a 15 man crew with me, forgot to mention in first post, all raring to fight for South!