Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Warped presents Lockdown IV: Cell Soldiers

SGM Matt

Jan 18, 2007
3 days left to save a fiver! Get your £10 deposit in before 31st May and get £5 off entry. Call: 01902 455455 (7 days, til 9pm)

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Hello Peeps, My name is Paul Parkes and welcome to Lockdown 4 Cell Soldiers

After a long holiday I'am back at Warped and ready to make a splash with this cracking event I've made for you ballers out there, weather you play Milsim, Scenario, Tournament ball or just want a good old days balling with your mates, there's a place for you in this game.

So take you time read the game backdrop and game info and then get booked in for a good old gun fight at Warped,now lets read on peeps.

The year is 2099, Location, Serucrex Maximum Security Corrections facility Cosford.......

Over the last 20 years there has been a major overall in the penal system, with all minor public order offences being dealt with by transportation, all minor offenders are transported to Glen Parva, a large floating corrections facility five miles wide, this is where all short stay offenders are sent, where mind bending drugs are used to rehabilitate all inmates sent there, all other correction facilities where closed down apart for two, SMSP Cosford and SMSP Usk, all long stay inmates are sent inland to these two facilities with Usk being Cat B and Cosford being Cat A.

If you end up at SMSP Cosford, Its the end of the road for you, you are at the top of the tree, you ain't coming out ever or you are going to grow very old in there trust me, before you are released, Cosford is really a big melting pot for 4 faction or groups here's there low down, a grass as told me all last week, after I dropped him some purple sheets for his trouble.

Faction 1
Cosford has two main large wings and are ran by two prison gangs, who look only after their own and no one else, Mr Frobes is in control of Cosford and keeps all inmates on there toes with his corrections officers, when all prisons where looked after and ran by privateers, Mr Frobes was the top man, until the UK media found out he was setting up betting fights with prisoners for profit, he was cleared on all counts, but all privateers where dismissed and he was reinstated, really not a nice man to cross, he is hated with a passion by all inmates, but he knows the game and plays it well, Mr Frobes and his men always wear black with riot shields, stun guns and handcuffs always at the ready to deal with troublesome inmates.

Faction 2
A WING Is ran by the UFF Ultra Fighting Force and is headed by Mitch Bartlett a complete nutcase, but is on top of his game, most of his gang are Laserball Hooligans who learnt their craft on the terraces at Laserball matches, the so called Soldiers come from all over the land from Upton Park to Main Rd, corrections put all them all together, thinking they would fight each other as they all come of different Laserball Firms, but in fact Mitch got them to unite under one banner the UFF, if you are in the UFF you are a cell Soldier, this where the term Cell Soldier comes from, Their war cry is LETS HAVE IT !!!! their in to prison hooch and don't need a excuse to knock heads with anyone, all wear their team colours from their City or Town, you cant miss them, thug life at its best.

Faction 3
B WING Is ran by a gang called The Business INC, and all business is conducted by Jonny Simpson, a very clever inmate who relised there is money to be made inside Cosford, he's in for life and wants a easy life, if its Drugs, Bacca, Money leading or Prison betting you need go see him, Jonny and his crew like the high life inside and its all paid for and funded by there bushiness deals inside, however these guys are no push over, the UFF would like a big slice of the Business INC pie, Jonny knows this already and is waiting for them to pounce, they are well armed and ready to a rumble with the UFF. All are Well dressed with suits and nice designer gear, but don't be fooled by this, every man is tooled up and ready to fight to keep whats there's, plus they have dollar,a little ear told me he thinks they paid off Jim Farnell of the Sweeney to get him off their backs.

Faction 4
The Sweeney Todd, The Plod, The Flying Squad, call them what you want, they like to be called The Sweeney, these guys help out Mr Forbes from time to time, the top man who runs the Sweeney is called Jim Farnell and he's no mug, you would not think he was a cop the way he and his officers work, laser bats are used to bring down suspects, they all think like crooks and lags and will do anything to make a suspect cough and love a good row plus like a good drink to, I've been told the name was used over a hundred years ago for a group of cops that where hard as nails and where full on, Jim Farnell bought the name back and their enforcement methods to scare cons, when the Sweeney are called in by Mr Forbes for back up, its real, the court cases are mounting on Jim and his boys because of the mass destruction they always leave behind in their Wake, coppers no, street thugs yes, if you see laser bats and leather jackets that's them, get out the way before they steam you.

What all these MUGS don't know about is C.R.A.I.G, Corrections Response Assessment Intel Gateway the main UK Sercurex Central Computer, a none human player in this game, who takes bets with other UK Government computers, on the outcome of PRISON events, he tells lies to Mr Forbes and the Sweeney, also gives the UFF info just to kick them off, and scams money out the Business INC making them think its the UFF, C.R.A.I.G will change the game from hour to hour for all, so who can you trust in a melting pot, well no one but you own can ya.

A little rat with loose lips told me, "Paul it ain't half going to kick off in there mate" when I asked more he told me "you know Cosford Slammer its going to go large son, ill tell ya, 30th June I've been told around 9.30 trust me, I ain't mugging ya off mate" when I asked Why ? "I can't say, that's all I know Paul"

Choose your crew NOW!!! 30 per crew first come first served, get your slice of pie, LETS HAVE IT !!!!!! BOOK NOW

01902 455455 BOOKINGS CENTRAL!!!!!Warped HQ

When booked look out for info off C.R.A.I.G via Facebook, P8ntballer and Uk Scenario, you will need this info on the rumble, released soon!!!!!!
Faction leaders released in 48 hours, LET'S HAVE IT RIGHT LETS HAVE IT LARGE GUYS !!!!

laters fellas, keep ya ears to the ground and get ready for a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: General Horne

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Hi to all you big players out there, here are ya Faction Leaders for Lockdown 4 Cell soldiers, give them the greeting they deserve you know what I'am sayin here don't ya , lets see who has the bottle and the biggest mouth, warning fellas don't give it some, if ya going to run to ya Mar for a cuddle girls, when is all gets moody.

Faction 1
Mr Frobes and his Corrections officers / HMP Cosford Slammer
Mr Dave ( What did you say, lag!! ) Jack.

Faction 2
Mitch Bartlett and his Laserball Hooligans / The Ultra Fighting Force
Mr Nathan ( Stand your ground!! ) Williams.

Faction 3
Jonny Simpson and his Money men / The Business INC
Mr Steve ( Where's the milk and honey!! ) Piatt.

Faction 4
Jim Farnell and his High Flying Cops / The Sweeney Todd
Mr Chris( Your nicked son!! ) Horne.

Na let the madness begin hahah you Nancy boys

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Just been on the dog and bone to Cosford Slammer, an informant called Sly Phil just told me, that Mitch he's barking on about takin on old Jonny Simpson and his crew, ill tell ya, he ain't gonna stop until he lays him out for good, there all nutters that UFF with all them colours showing already, there getting tooled up mate, thing is Paul I know em they don't run they stand there ground to the last man. Frobes is already sniffing around and he ani't na mug ill tell ya, just hope he don't draft in his pals,that Sweeney Todd lot, it ill be like the tool box murders in here son, got ta run on by na mate catch ya.

Reactions: nathwilly